• A purse is often the first item targeted for theft.
• It may be difficult to access your purse if pinned against a wall or vehicle.
• If attacked, a purse or bag could quickly and easily become out of reach.
• Finding your firearm in the dark and while under severe stress could be nearly impossible.
• A purse containing a firearm requires CONSTANT monitoring and supervision, and should never be left unattended, especially in an environment with children.
Because of these considerations, I strongly discourage students from carrying a firearm in a purse or bag, except under special circumstances where other methods of carry are not feasible.